Jump to navigation Jump to search
Katika Biblia ya Kikristo[hariri | hariri chanzo]
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Mdo 16:8 na 2Kor 2:12
- The changes from the story, being recounted as "they" to "we" in Acts 16 and Acts 20, imply that Paul was joined by Luke when he went through Troas.
- 20:7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight. 8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together. 9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead. 10 And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him. 11 When he therefore was come up again, and had broken bread, and eaten, and talked a long while, even till break of day, so he departed. 12 And they brought the young man alive, and were not a little comforted.
- 2Tim 4:13
Marejeo[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Trevor R. Bryce. Chapter 14, "The Trojan War: Myth or Reality" in The Kingdom of the Hittites. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1998. ISBN 0-19-924010-8
- Barclay, William (1955), The Acts of the Apostles (Philadelphia: Westminster Press).
- Bock, Darrell L. (2007), "Acts: Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament" (Ada, Michigan: Baker Publishing Group)
- Bruce, F.F. (1977), Paul: Apostle of the Heart Set Free (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans).
- Oster, Richard (1979), The Acts of the Apostles, Part II (Austin, Texas: Sweet Publishing Company).
Viungo vya nje[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- The Case of Eutychus, Christian Courier
|Makala hii kuhusu maeneo ya Uturuki bado ni mbegu. |
Je unajua kitu kuhusu Troa kama historia yake, biashara, taasisi zilizopo, watu au utamaduni?
Labda unaona habari katika wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuongeza habari.