Sikukuu yake imepangwa tarehe 18 Februari, siku ambapo Bikira Maria alimuahidiwa kumpatia heri, ingawa si katika maisha ya duniani.
Maisha na urithi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
Anajulikana hasa kwa njozi za Bikira Maria alizojaliwa kwenye pango la Massabielle kati ya tarehe 11 Februari na 16 Julai 1858. Hatimaye Maria alijitambulisha kama Kukingiwa Dhambi ya Asili, sifa yake iliyotangazwa na Papa Pius IX kuwa dogma ya imani Katoliki miaka 4 ya nyuma.
Ingawa viongozi wa Kanisa walikuwa na shaka kwanza, utafiti uliwafanya wakubali ukweli wa tukio hata inaanzishwa adhimisho la Bikira Maria wa Lourdes na patakatifu palipojengwa mahali pake pamekuwa mahali pa hija panapofikiwa na watu zaidi ya milioni 5 kwa mwaka.
Baada ya kustahimili mengi upande wa mwili (kipindupindu, pumu kali, kifua kikuu n.k.) na wa nafsi (dhuluma kutoka kwa watu wasioamini njozi zake au waliomuonea kijicho kwa hizo), alifariki akiwa na umri wa miaka 35 tu.
Tazama pia[hariri | hariri chanzo]
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Page 12. Consecration of our encounters with God and Mary. St Bernadette: February 18th. Florida Center for Peace (February 2007). Iliwekwa mnamo 30 September 2013. “On may 13, 1913, Pope Pius X signed the decree introducing the cause of Bernadette's beatification. She was beatified on June 14th, 1925. Eight years later, it was on the feast of the Immaculate Conception, December 8, 1933 she was canonized by Pope Pius XI.”
- Ruggles, Robin (1999). Apparition shrines. Places of pilgrimage and prayer. Boston: Pauline Books & Media, 68. ISBN 978-081984799-7. ISBN 0-81984799-2.
- Holy people of the world: a cross-cultural encyclopedia, Volume 3 by Phyllis G. Jestice 2004 ISBN 1-57607-355-6 page 816
- Every pilgrim's guide to Lourdes by Sally Martin 2005 ISBN 1-85311-627-0 page vii
Marejeo[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Taylor, Thérèse (2003). Bernadette of Lourdes. Burns and Oates. ISBN 0-86012-337-5.
- Sadler, Anna T. The Wonders of Lourdes, (1875)
- Clarke, SJ, Richard. Lourdes: Its Inhabitants, Its Pilgrims, and Its Miracles, (1888)
- Keyes, Frances Parkinson. Bernadette of Lourdes (1955)
- Laurentin, Rene. Visage de Bernadette, Lourdes (1978), (French)
- Bernadette of Lourdes, St. Gildard, Nevers, France, (1926)
- Annales de Notre Dame de Lourdes (Missionaries of the Immaculate Conception), Lourdes 1871 (French)
- The Wonders of Massabielle at Lourdes (Rev. S. Pruvost), 1925
- Notre Dame de Lourdes (Henri Lasserre), Paris 1870 (French)
- Bernadette (Henri Lasserre), Paris 1879 (year of Bernadette's death), (French)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Henri Lasserre), June 1906 (English)
- The Miracle Joint at Lourdes From "Essays " by Woolsey Teller, Copyright 1945 by The Truth Seeker Company, Inc. Critique of the Lourdes story.
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Henri Lasserre), 1875 (English)
- La Sainte Vierge a Lourdes, 1877 (French)
- Das Lied von Bernadette (Franz Werfel), 1953 (German)
- The Happening at Lourdes (Alan Neame), 1967
- Lourdes (Ruth Harris), 1999
- After Bernadette (Don Sharkey), 1945
- And I Shall Be Healed (Edeltraud Fulda), 1960
- Saint Bernadette (Margaret Trouncer), 1964
- A Queen's Command (Anna Kuhn), 1947
- Bernadette (Marcelle Auclair), 1958
- A Holy Life: St. Bernadette of Lourdes (Patricia McEachern), 2005
- The Story of Bernadette (Rev. J. Lane), 1997
- The Wonder of Lourdes (John Oxenham), 1926
- Lourdes (Émile Zola), 1895 (German)
- Bernadette Speaks: A Life of Saint Bernadette Soubirous in Her Own Words, René Laurentin, Pauline Books and Media, 2000.
- St. Bernadette (Leonard Von Matt / Francis Trochu), 1957
- Bernadette of Lourdes (J.H. Gregory), 1914 (1st U.S. book)
- Lourdes (Émile Zola), 2000 (English)
- The Miracle of Bernadette (Margaret Gray Blanton), 1958
- My Witness, Bernadette (J.B. Estrade), 1951
- St. Bernadette Soubirous: 1844–1879, by Abbe Francois Trochu, TAN Books and Publishers, Inc., 1957.
- We Saw Her (B.G. Sandhurst), 1953
- Werfel, Franz. The Song of Bernadette, 1942
Magazetini[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- "L'Illustration Journal Universal": Story covering Bernadette and apparitions from time of apparitions (23 October 1858)
- "The London Illustrated News": The Election of Pope Pius XI (11 February 1922)
- "L'Opinion Publique": The Funeral of Pope Pius IX (14 March 1878)
- "The Illustrated London News": The Conclave & Election of the Pope (9 March 1878)
- "The Graphic": With the Lourdes Pilgrims (7 October 1876)
- "Harpers Weekly": French Pilgrims – Romish Superstitions (16 November 1872)
- "The Graphic": A Trip to the Pyrenees (12 October 1872)
- "Harpers Weekly": The Last French Miracle (20 November 1858) – Recounts actual happenings at the time of apparitions
- "St. Paul Dispatch": Throne of St. Peter Made Vacant by the Death of Pope Leo XIII, (21 July 1903)
- "St. Paul Dispatch": Cardinal Sarto (St. Pope Pius X) of Venice Called to Throne of St. Peter, (5 August 1903)
- "The Minneapolis Journal": Pope Pius X is Reported Dead; Relapse Caused by Grief Over War (19 August 1914)
Katika vyombo vingine[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- In 1909 the French short movie Bernadette Soubirous et les Apparitions de Lourdes, directed by Honoré Le Sablais, is the first attempt to tell with the new cinematographic art the story of Bernadette, according to RAI 3 documentary Lourdes. La storia.
- In 1929 the French film La vie merveilleuse de Bernadette directed by Georges Pallu and starring Alexandra as Bernadette.
- In 1935 the Portuguese Georges Pallu directed La Vierge du rocher ("The Virgin of the Rock") with Micheline Masson in the role of Bernadette.
- Bernadette's life was given a fictionalized treatment in Franz Werfel's novel, The Song of Bernadette, which was later adapted into a 1943 film of the same name starring Jennifer Jones as Bernadette and the uncredited Linda Darnell as the Immaculate Conception. Jones won the Best Actress Oscar for this portrayal.
- In 1961 Daniéle Ajoret portrayed Bernadette in Bernadette of Lourdes (French title: Il suffit d'aimer or Love is Enough) of Gilbert Cresbón.
- Cristina Galbó portrayed Aquella joven de blanco (A Little Maiden in White), Spain, 1965, directed by León Klimovsky. 
- In 1967 a French TV movie L'affaire Lourdes directed by Marcel Bluwal and starring Marie-Hélène Breillat as Bernadette.
- In 1981 Andrea del Boca portrayed Bernadette in a homonymous Argentine television mini-series directed by her father Nicolás del Boca (4 episodes of 1 hour each).
- In 1987, Jennifer Warnes recorded "Song of Bernadette", co-written with Leonard Cohen, for her album of Cohen compositions Famous Blue Raincoat. The first verse refers to the "child called Bernadette" who "saw the Queen of Heaven once". The song has been covered by other well-known artists, including Anne Murray and Bette Midler.
- Bernadette in 1988 and La Passion de Bernadette (The Passion of Bernadette) in 1989 by Jean Delannoy, starring Sydney Penny in the lead role.
- In 1990 Fernando Uribe and Steven Hahn directed a short animated film, Bernadette: La Princesa de Lourdes, produced by John Williams and Jorge Gonzalez, available in English since 1991 with the title Bernadette – The Princess of Lourdes.
- Angèle Osinsky portrayed Saint Bernadette in the Italian TV movie Lourdes, 2000, by Lodovico Gasparini.
- In 2002, the musical Vision by Jonathan Smith and Dominic Hartley, depicting the life of Bernadette, debuted in Liverpool. It has been performed in the UK, France, and Nigeria.
- In 2007 an Indian film Our Lady of Lourdes directed by V.R. Gopinath and starring Ajna Noiseux 
- 2009 'Bernadette', an opera in three acts by Trevor Jones. First performance 2016 in Gloucestershire, England. www.pcto.webeden.co.uk
- In 2011 a French film Je m'appelle Bernadette directed by Jean Sagols and starring Katia Cuq (Katia Miran).
- In 2015 "Le Coup de Grâce" an original song about St. Bernadette was published and released on Youtube by American songwriter Orv Pibbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNieSdjLa2s
Viungo vya nje[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- The Body of St. Bernadette—Includes reports of her exhumation and photographs of her body and tomb.
- Notes on the Investigation, including facsimile of notes taken during an interview with Bernadette
- Catholic Encyclopedia: Notre-Dame de Lourdes
- Sanctuaires Notre-Dame de Lourdes
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Ruiz, Christophe. "Cinéma: Un festival "Lourdes au cinéma"", 8 October 2008. Retrieved on 3 July 2013. (fr)
- (Kifaransa) See occurrences on Google.
- (Kiitalia) RAI 3 – Lourdes. La storia.
- Bernadeta Soubirous at the Internet Movie Database.
- Credits at the Internet Movie Database.
- AppleBlossom (1 April 1945). The Song of Bernadette (1943). IMDb.
- Christophe Ruiz. Cinéma : Un festival "Lourdes au cinéma".
- Aquella joven de blanco (1965). IMDb (10 June 1965).
- Los especiales de ATC (es) (1981). Iliwekwa mnamo 27 August 2013.
- Forever Andrea Television. Iliwekwa mnamo 27 August 2013.
- Full movie katika YouTube.
- VHS tape and DVD Release.
- Broadcast Productions (7 January 2016). Home.
- Our Lady of Lourdes (2007). IMDb (25 December 2007).
|Makala hii kuhusu Mkristo huyu bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Bernadeta Soubirous kama wasifu wake, habari za maisha au kazi yake?
Labda unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuongeza habari.