Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tazama pia[hariri | hariri chanzo]
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Christiansen, Rupert. "The story behind the carol: Good King Wenceslas", The Telegraph, 14 December 2007
- Mershman,Francis. "St. Wenceslaus." The Catholic Encyclopedia Vol. 15. New York: Robert Appleton Company, 1912. 8 January 2016
- Describing the Codex Gigas, a thirteenth-century manuscript from Bohemia in the Swedish National Library in Stockholm, it is stated: "All this bears witness to the outstanding importance of the cult of Vaclav in Bohemia at the time of the Devil's Bible's compilation. Moreover, all three festivals are inscribed in red ink, denoting their superlative degree."
- Within a few decades of Wenceslas' death four biographies of him were in circulation.The First Slavonic Life (in Old Church Slavonic), the anonymous Crescente fide, the Passio by Gumpold, bishop of Mantua (d. 985), and The Life and Passion of Saint Václav and his Grandmother Saint Ludmilla by Kristian.
- (2001-07-25) Hastening Toward Prague: Power and Society in the Medieval Czech Lands - Lisa Wolverton - Google Boeken. Books.google.com. Retrieved on 2013-11-20.
- September 28/October 11. Orthodox Calendar (PRAVOSLAVIE.RU).
- Martyr Wenceslaus the Prince of the Czechs. OCA - Lives of the Saints.
Viungo vya nje[hariri | hariri chanzo]
Wikimedia Commons ina media kuhusu:
- Patron Saints Index: St. Wenceslaus
- Catholic Online: St. Wenceslaus
- Wenceslas: Life & Story of the Carol
|Makala hii kuhusu Mkristo huyu bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Wenseslaus I kama wasifu wake, habari za maisha au kazi yake?
Labda unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuongeza habari.