Edesi wa Aleksandria
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tazama pia[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Watakatifu wa Agano la Kale
- Orodha ya Watakatifu Wakristo
- Orodha ya Watakatifu wa Afrika
- Orodha ya Watakatifu Wafransisko
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Rabenstein, Katherine I. (April 1999). Aedesius of Alexandria. Saint of the Day, April 8. Jalada kutoka ya awali juu ya 2019-04-08. Iliwekwa mnamo 2012-03-07.
- The Martyrs of Palestine (De Martyr. Pales.) ch. 5: "Aedesius, a brother of Apphianus, not only in God, but also in the flesh, being a son of the same earthly father, endured sufferings like his, after very many confessions and protracted tortures in bonds, and after he had been sentenced by the governor to the mines in Palestine. He conducted himself through them all in a truly philosophic manner; for he was more highly educated than his brother, and had prosecuted philosophic studies. Finally in the city of Alexandria, when he beheld the judge, who was trying the Christians, offending beyond all bounds, now insulting holy men in various ways, and again consigning women of greatest modesty and even religious virgins to procurers for shameful treatment, he acted like his brother. For as these things seemed insufferable, he went forward with bold resolve, and with his words and deeds overwhelmed the judge with shame and disgrace. After suffering in consequence many forms of torture, he endured a death similar to his brother's, being cast into the sea."
- Martyrologium Romanum
- The Holy Martyrs Amphianus and Aedesius. Serbian Orthodox Church.
Viungo vya nje[hariri | hariri chanzo]
|Makala hii bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Mkristo huyu, kama wasifu wake, habari za maisha au kazi yake?
Je, unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuiongezea habari.