Yosefu Marello (26 Desemba 1844 – 30 Mei 1895) alikuwa askofu wa Kanisa Katoliki huko Acqui, nchini Italia, na mwanzilishi wa shirika la Waliojitoa kwa Mt. Yosefu kwa ajili ya malezi ya kiadili na ya Kikristo ya vijana.
Tazama pia[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Watakatifu wa Agano la Kale
- Orodha ya Watakatifu Wakristo
- Orodha ya Watakatifu wa Afrika
- Orodha ya Watakatifu Wafransisko
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Saint Joseph Marello. Saints SQPN (25 May 2015). Retrieved on 8 February 2017.
- San Giuseppe Marello. Santi e Beati. Retrieved on 8 February 2017.
- Giuseppe Marello. Holy See. Retrieved on 8 February 2017.
- St. Joseph Marello. Oblates of St. Joseph. Retrieved on 8 February 2017.
- Saint Joseph Marello. The Long Island Catholic (6 May 2012). Retrieved on 8 February 2017.
- For Marello to be beatified one miracle needed to be approved - a healing that science could not explain. One such case was investigated in the diocese of its origin and it later received C.C.S. validation prior to a panel of medical experts approving it on 17 December 1992. Theologians concurred with the verdict on 19 February 1993 as did the C.C.S. themselves on 16 March 1993. Pope John Paul II approved the miracle on 2 April 1993 and presided over Marello's beatification in Asti on 26 September 1993. The miracle in question was the 1944 cure of the seminarian Aldo Falconetti who suffered from tubercular meningitis. The second miracle that was investigated took place in Peru and was the simultaneous healing of the children Alfredo and Isilia Chávez León who were both cured from bronchopneumonia. The C.C.S. validated the diocesan process on 12 November 1999 and a medical panel of experts approved it on 13 April 2000; theologians also approved it on 3 July 2000 as did the C.C.S. on 20 November 2000. John Paul II issued his final approval to this miracle on 18 December 2000.
- Martyrologium Romanum
Marejeo[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Cartone, Giovanni Battista. Brevi memorie della vita di mons. Giuseppe Morello, vescovo d'Acqui e della con regazione da lui istituita. Asti: tip. Popolare, 1908.
- Rainero, Angelo (1937). Profilo di Mons. Giuseppe Morello, Vescovo d'Acqui, fondatore degli Oblati di S. Giuseppe. Asti: Scuola tip. S. Giuseppe, 1937.
Viungo vya nje[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Hagiography Circle
- Holy See
- Oblati di San Giuseppe
- Legatus Archived 11 Februari 2017 at the Wayback Machine.
- Catholic Hierarchy
|Makala hii bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Mkristo huyu, kama wasifu wake, habari za maisha au kazi yake?
Je, unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuiongezea habari.