Ubaldo wa Gubbio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tazama pia[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Watakatifu wa Agano la Kale
- Orodha ya Watakatifu Wakristo
- Orodha ya Watakatifu wa Afrika
- Orodha ya Watakatifu Wafransisko
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- The life of the saint was written by Blessed Theobaldus (Theobald, Teobaldo), his immediate successor in the episcopal see, and from this source is derived all the information given by his numerous biographers. The body of Ubaldo, which had at first been buried in the cathedral church by the Bishops of Perugia and Cagli, at the time of his canonization was found flexible and incorrupt, and was then placed in a small oratory on the top of the hill overlooking the city, where in 1508, at the wish of the Duke of Urbino, the canons regular built a church, frequented by numerous pilgrims, who come to visit the relics. The devotion to the saint is very popular throughout Umbria, but especially at Gubbio. The feast of their patron saint is celebrated by the inhabitants of the country round with great solemnity, there being religious and civil processions which call to mind the famous festivities of the Middle Ages in Italy.
- Martyrologium Romanum
Viungo vya nje[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- UBALDO BALDASSINI Citizen, Bishop and Patron of Gubbio on Associazione Eugubini nel Mondo
- St. Ubaldus at the Catholic Encyclopedia
- Ubaldus Baldassini in the Patron Saint Index
- Colonnade Statue in St Peter's Square
- Sant' Ubaldo: Vescovo di Gubbio e Protettore di Thann
- St. Ubaldo Day in Jessup, PA on St. Ubaldo Society website
|Makala hii bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Mkristo huyu, kama wasifu wake, habari za maisha au kazi yake?
Je, unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuiongezea habari.