Wikipedia:Kiswahili Wikipedia Challenge/en
- Sisi kupanga mradi au huduma kwa ajili ya wanafunzi wa vyuo vikuu nchini Tanzania na Kenya ili waelimishwe kuandika makala kwenye Wikipedia ya Kiswahili. Kwa maelezo katika Kiswahili, soma ukurasa huu.
Final Prize Winners Announced[hariri chanzo]
Congratulations to our winners!
Grand Prize Winners[hariri chanzo]
Kenyatta University - Peter Kanda (Kandyzo)
JKUAT - Samson Maosa (Coolsam)
Strathmore University - Abbas Mahmoud (Abbasjnr)
University of Dar es Salaam - Maria Alphonce (Maria alphonce)
IFM - Janeth J Jonathan (Janeth J Jonathan)
JKUAT - Limoke Oscar (Limoke oscar)
Strathmore University - Daniel Kimani (Kimanikihiu)
University of Dar es Salam - Moses Kehengu (Moseske)
University of Nairobi - Peter Kamero (Kamero)
Individual - Neville Tirimba (Perijove)
JKUAT - Eric Kosgey (Erickosgey)
JKUAT - Kenneth Kirop (Kiropkanda)
Kenyatta University - Jacob Kipkoech (Jakibiro)
Strathmore University - Mark Ekisa (Ivermac)
Strathmore University - Erick Njenga (Erick njenga)
UDSM - Mwasapi Kihongosi (Mwasapi kihongosi)
University of Nairobi - Martin Nduati (Nduati)
University of Nairobi - Damiano Wanjohi (Wawanjohi)
Kenyatta University - Chacha Maroa (Chamaroa)
Strathmore University - Alex Wafula (Xelawefs)
Strathmore University - Patrick Kinyua (Rickiny)
Example article-list for judging[hariri chanzo]
Makala na wanafunzi wa Wikipedia.
- JKUAT see Category:user jkuat
- Strathmore see Category:user strathmore
- Kenyatta University see Category:user kenyatta
- University of Nairobi see Category:user unairobi
- University of Dar es Salaam see Category:user udsm
- Dar Institute of Technology see [[::Category:user dit]]
- IFM see Category:user ifm
For a full list of individuals, see Wikipedia:Kiswahili Wikipedia Challenge/Submissions/All.
Specific independent groups:
- Berkman Island see Category:user berkman
- Googlers see Category:user google
- Independent students see Category:user kwc independent
Rules and guidelines[hariri chanzo]
- No cheating. People who abuse the rules will be removed from the contest.
- Leave questions about the contest on its talk page
- Search for the topic you want to write about before starting. Duplicate articles receive no points.
- If more than one person contributes significantly to an article, the points are split between them.
- If you improve a stub, you get the same points you would for creating a new article.
- Here are sample articles worth 0.5, 1, 2, and 3 points.
- Here is an article worth special recognition (almost a featured article. 10 pts?): Malaria
- If two participants disagree about an article...
- Where to discuss judging questions...
There are two kinds of participants: individuals and universities. University teams are composed of all students from that university who participate. There is a final list of participating students which is submitted to Google off-wiki, which will be used to verify teams.