Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mfariji au Mtetezi au Msaidizi ni tafsiri ya neno la Kigiriki παράκλητος, parakletos (kwa Kiingereza "Paraclete" na kwa Kilatini paracletus) lililotumiwa na Yesu Kristo kadiri ya Injili ya Yohane (14:15-27).
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- that can signify "called to one's aid in a court of justice", a "legal assistant", an "assistant", or an "intercessor".LSJ Lexicon entry. Perseus.tufts.edu. Iliwekwa mnamo 2014-03-11.
- Definition and etymology of Paraclete
- (2011) Historical Theology: An Introduction to Christian Doctrine. Zondervan, 431. Retrieved on 25 September 2014.
- "The Influence of Christian Prophecy on the Johannine Portrayal of the Paraclete and Jesus". New Testament Studies (Cambridge University Press) 25 (01): 113–123. October 1978. http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=1586668&fileId=S0028688500001235. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
- Lutkemeyer, Lawrence J.. "THE ROLE OF THE PARACLETE (Jn. 16:7-15)". The Catholic Biblical Quarterly (Catholic Biblical Association) 8 (02): 220.
- The Gospel according to John: Volume 2 Raymond Edward Brown - 1970 "Thus, the one whom John calls "another Paraclete" is another Jesus. Since the Paraclete can come only when Jesus departs, the Paraclete is the presence of Jesus when Jesus is absent. Jesus' promises to dwell within his disciples are"
- The Spirit of Jesus in Scripture and prayer - Page 60 James W. Kinn - 2004 "Second, the whole complex of parallels above leads Raymond Brown to a more profound conclusion: the Holy Spirit continues the presence of Jesus. Thus the one whom Jesus calls "another Paraclete" is in many ways another Jesus, ."
- The Spirit-Paraclete in the Gospel of John - Page 94 George Johnston - 2005 "Brown cannot regard such parallelism as coincidental, and he is perfectly correct. His conclusion is that 'as "another Paraclete" the Paraclete is, as it were, another Jesus ... and the Paraclete is the presence of Jesus when Jesus is "
- The creed: the apostolic faith in contemporary theology - Page 275 Berard L. Marthaler - 1993 "Thus," writes Brown, "the one whom John calls 'another Paraclete' is another Jesus."17 The Paraclete is the presence of God in the world when Jesus ascends to the Father."
- This claim is based on the Quran verse from Surah 61 verse 6ː "And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic." Tafsiri nyingineː "And when Jesus, son of Mary, said: "O children of Israel, I am God's messenger to you, authenticating what is present with me of the Torah and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me whose name will be acclaimed." But when he showed them the clear proofs, they said: "This is clearly magic."
Viungo vya nje[hariri | hariri chanzo]
|Makala hii kuhusu mambo ya Biblia bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Mfariji kama historia yake au athari wake?
Labda unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuongeza habari.