Baadhi ya maandishi yake[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- A Few Sighs from Hell, or the Groans of a Damned Soul, 1658
- A Discourse Upon the Pharisee and the Publican, 1685
- A Holy Life
- Christ a Complete Saviour (The Intercession of Christ And Who Are Privileged in It), 1692
- Come and Welcome to Jesus Christ, 1678
- Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners, 1666
- Light for Them that Sit in Darkness
- Praying with the Spirit and with Understanding too, 1663
- Of Antichrist and His Ruin, 1692
- Reprobation Asserted, 1674
- Saved by Grace, 1675
- Seasonal Counsel or Suffering Saints in the Furnace – Advice to Persecuted Christians in Their Trials & Tribulations, 1684
- Solomon's Temple Spiritualized
- Some Gospel Truths Opened, 1656
- The Acceptable Sacrifice
- The Desire of the Righteous Granted
- The Doctrine of the Law and Grace Unfolded, 1659
- The Doom and Downfall of the Fruitless Professor (Or The Barren Fig Tree), 1682
- The End of the World, The Resurrection of the Dead and Eternal Judgment, 1665
- The Fear of God – What it is, and what is it is not, 1679
- The Greatness of the Soul and Unspeakableness of its Loss Thereof, 1683
- The Heavenly Footman, 1698
- The Holy City or the New Jerusalem, 1665
- The Holy War – The Losing and Taking Again of the Town of Man-soul (The Holy War Made by Shaddai upon Diabolus, for the Regaining of the World), 1682
- The Life and Death of Mr Badman, 1680
- The Pilgrim's Progress, 1678
- The Strait Gate, Great Difficulty of Going to Heaven, 1676
- The Saint's Knowledge of Christ's Love, or The Unsearchable Riches of Christ, 1692
- The Water of Life or The Richness and Glory of the Gospel, 1688
- The Work of Jesus Christ as an Advocate, 1688
Tazama pia[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Watakatifu wa Agano la Kale
- Orodha ya Watakatifu Wakristo
- Orodha ya Watakatifu wa Afrika
- Orodha ya Watakatifu Wafransisko
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- The best collection of Bunyan's writing appears in The Works of John Bunyan, edited by George Offor and published in London in three volumes between 1853 and 1855, containing 61 unique works. A revised edition was published in 1862. The misnamed Complete Works of John Bunyan, edited by John Gulliver and published in one volume by Bradley, Garretson & Co. in 1871, omits 28 works and lacks the biblical references and editorial footnotes present in Offor's collection.
- John Bunyan | Digital Puritan Press (en-US).
Marejeo[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Arnold, Clive A (2008), Bunyan family tree, Elstow: Pilgrim House.
- Brittain, Vera (1950), In the steps of John Bunyan: an excursion into Puritan England, London: Rich and Cowan.
- Forrest, J.F. and Greaves, R.L. (1982), John Bunyan: a reference guide. Boston: GK Hall & Co.
- Furlong, Monica (1975), Puritan's progress: a study of John Bunyan, London: Hodder & Stoughton.
- Keeble, Neil (2010), John Bunyan's literary life. In Anne Dunan-Page (ed.) The Cambridge Companion to Bunyan, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 13–25.
- Morden, Peter (2013), John Bunyan: the people's pilgrim, Farnham: CWR.
Viungo vya nje[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- John Bunyan Museum Bedford
- Moot Hall Elstow, a Museum specialising in 17th century life and John Bunyan
- Works by John Bunyan katika Project Gutenberg
- John Bunyan Archive
- Acacia John Bunyan Online Library
- International John Bunyan Society
|Makala hii bado ni mbegu. |
Je, unajua kitu kuhusu Mkristo huyu, kama wasifu wake, habari za maisha au kazi yake?
Je, unaona habari katika Wikipedia ya Kiingereza au lugha nyingine zinazofaa kutafsiriwa?
Basi unaweza kuisaidia Wikipedia kwa kuihariri na kuiongezea habari.