Ndugu Sj, salaam!
Nimepata mawasiliano kutoka Christine Moon huko Palo Alto, California. Yeye anafanya kazi kwa shirika la Google, nao wameanza kupanga mradi au huduma kwa ajili ya wanafunzi wa vyuo vikuu nchini Tanzania na Kenya ili waelimishwe kuandika makala kwa wikipedia ya Kiswahili. Kumbe! Christine sasa ametualika kumwandikia maoni yetu, angalia tovuti hiyo: http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AbIPJ9Nv6udZZGd6MndwcGdfMzFkODNzOG0zYw&hl=en Bahati mbaya yeye haelewi Kiswahili, kwa hiyo itakuwa lazima kumwandikia kwa Kiingereza. Asante kwa michango yako! Ni wako katika ujenzi wa lugha yetu, --Baba Tabita (majadiliano) 08:08, 10 Oktoba 2009 (UTC)
- Habari, BT. We talked about organizing a contest or wikicup, over a number of months. With prizes each month, and a grand prize for individuals and also for university teams. Google has contacts at a number of Tanzanian and Kenyan universities, where they can provide them with free wifi access (inside school or at an internet cafe)... and they can sponsor some prizes for the contest.
- Let's find a time to chat by Skype with Christine soon. We should set up a project page here as well! I have to work on my Kiswahili to be able to write as quickly as I will need to help out :) Sj (majadiliano) 16:27, 10 Oktoba 2009 (UTC)
Usipokuwa na akaunti ya Google, utaweza kumtumia baruapepe; anwani yake ni mooncheech (at) gmail.com [sikuandika na alama ya @; uiingize wewe mwenyewe]. (Baba)
- I also told Christine she might want to reach out to you and other admins here; we should organize a chat early next week. She's interestd in organizing face-to-face meetings in Dar and Nairobi. Christine says -- "I am available every day of the week" so let's decide on a time here and suggest it. Sj (majadiliano) 16:36, 10 Oktoba 2009 (UTC)
- I've skyped with her just this morning (well, it was 22.30 for her). Skype is fine with me, mostly a.m. East African time (= 700-1000 GMT). Monday or Wednesday should work; Tuesday is out for me. When I'm at the office, I'll keep myself logged in (name: stegling). Talk to you then. --Baba Tabita (majadiliano) 17:48, 10 Oktoba 2009 (UTC)
Example article-list for judging[hariri | hariri chanzo]
see also: user:Sj/Wikicup/Submissions
Katiba ni mkusanyiko wa sheria kwa serikali mara nyingi huwa maandishi yanayoelezea-mamlaka na utendaji wa mfumo wa kisiasa. Katika mfumo wa nchi, neno hili linamaanisha katiba ya kitaifa inayofafanua misingi ya kanuni za kisiasa, na kuanzisha utaratibu, mamlaka na majukumu, ya serikali.Kwa kudhibiti majukumu na mamlaka ya serikali, katiba hudhamini baadhi ya haki za wananchi.Neno hili katiba linanaweza kutumika kwa ujumla kumaanisha sheria yoyote ambayo inafafanua utendaji wa serikali, ikiwa ni pamoja na katiba kadhaa za kihistoria zilizowahi kuwepo kabla ya maendeleo ya kisasa ya katiba za kitaifa. Mtumiaji:Ndesanjo/Articles
Rules and guidelines[hariri | hariri chanzo]
Behavior[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- No cheating. People who abuse the rules will be removed from the contest.
- Leave questions about the contest on its talk page
Scoring[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Search for the topic you want to write about before starting. Duplicate articles receive no points.
- If more than one person contributes significantly to an article, the points are split between them.
- If you improve a stub, you get the same points you would for creating a new article.
Judging[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Here are sample articles worth 0.5, 1, 2, and 3 points.
- Here is an article worth special recognition (almost a featured article. 10 pts?): Malaria
- If two participants disagree about an article...
- Where to discuss judging questions...
Participants[hariri | hariri chanzo]
There are two kinds of participants: individuals and universities. University teams are composed of all students from that university who participate. There is a final list of participating students which is submitted to Google off-wiki, which will be used to verify teams.