Bahari za China
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bahari hizo ni:
- Bahari ya Njano (ikiwa na Bahari ya Bohai na Hori ya Korea)
- Bahari ya Mashariki ya China
- Bahari ya Kusini ya China
Tanbihi[hariri | hariri chanzo]
- Pinxian Wang, Qianyu Li, Chun-Feng Li, Geology of the China Seas (2014), p. 667.
- "The four seas of China, the Bohai Sea, the Huanghai Sea, the East China Sea, and the South China Sea, occupy a total area of about 4.7 million km2, half of the area of China mainland. These seas are located in the southeastern margin of the Eurasian continent and subject to the interactions between the Eurasian, Pacific, and Indian-Australian plates. The seas have complicated geology and rich natural resources". Zhou Di, Yuan-Bo Liang, Chʻeng-kʻuei Tseng, Oceanology of China Seas (1994), Volume 2, p. 345.